Популярные сообщения

суббота, 6 апреля 2013 г.

Voronezh

In that year, in the winter I went to Voronezh from friends and family. I really enjoyed, I do love to travel. True during the trip was very horodno, but even that did not spoil my mood. Voronezh more of our city of Kursk, Voronezh is called - the capital of the Black Earth region. This year, he became the city over one million, that is, a population greater than 1 million. It is a beautiful city, there are many entertainment centers. I advise everyone to go there.

(I am against the entrance to the city.)



















(I am against the new church in Voronezh.)

(I am in the shopping and entertainment center "City grad")

(I am in the shopping and entertainment center "City grad")



((I am in the shopping and entertainment center "City grad")
((I am in the shopping and entertainment center "City grad")

(Against the background of the center itself.)



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий