Популярные сообщения

суббота, 9 ноября 2013 г.

About Anita...

Hi all! My name is Anita Khripkova. I am 17 years old, I live in a small village of the Kursk region. I'm in school, I plan on going to university journalism faculty and criminology. I write poems, articles in local newspapers, I try to write short stories and novels. I just dream of becoming a writer. Love to travel, but even more I love, returning home from a trip. As we say in Russia: "There's no place like home."
*************************
I love to get clear message, especially when on a postcard written a lot of interesting things about you, about your city (country). Especially crazy postcards stuck on many stamps of both standard and beautiful collector. I love postcards unusual shape: large format, small, round, square, etc.
If you do not know what to write on a postcard, please write your favorite quotes from the books in your language (other than English).
Favorite topics:
- Churches, mosques, synagogues, churches, etc.
- Cats and all the cat family.
- With maps of different cities and countries.
- Bright cards with flowers and nature.
I collect pocket calendars, would be very happy if you send them.
I love to read books. Especially fiction, modern prose and novels. I can not live without books and day.
I will be very glad if you write on the card a couple of lines about your favorite book. For example, its title and author, and for that you love her. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий